View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 01:08 PM   #59
Concrete

Battle Record: 5-0

Concrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Fuck yeah, @Concrete! I'd love to read them! I bet the guys over at the Norwegian HipHop Discord or the fb group would get a kick out of it as well. Always got inspired to write some in Norwegian when I checked that stuff out. Lurk (remember I battled him and that was how I learned "Lurk" is an English word cus I tried to rhyme it with Skurk, young and stupid, lol) and Atil were beasts, the other names ring a bell but can't place them. Amusing for sure, the jokes were good times. I guess that's why I settled here as well, text section is serious stuff, people don't fuck around with votes and feedback is on point. Disc here is basically Generhelt pt.2, lol.
Yeah site looks good, I'll see if can provide some value when im on here.
Anyways, if I ever find the file with the old verses I'll send it to you.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote