View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 03:16 PM   #57
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Fuck yeah, @Concrete! I'd love to read them! I bet the guys over at the Norwegian HipHop Discord or the fb group would get a kick out of it as well. Always got inspired to write some in Norwegian when I checked that stuff out. Lurk (remember I battled him and that was how I learned "Lurk" is an English word cus I tried to rhyme it with Skurk, young and stupid, lol) and Atil were beasts, the other names ring a bell but can't place them. Amusing for sure, the jokes were good times. I guess that's why I settled here as well, text section is serious stuff, people don't fuck around with votes and feedback is on point. Disc here is basically Generhelt pt.2, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote