View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 11:45 AM   #55
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete View Post
Yeah I was there back in the day, and remember it being a decent battle-community until it became a great trolling community.
I cant say im very active these days but like to write some now and then.
Did you write there?
Not much. I wrote a little but was more interested in the trolling aspects or topical tourneys with exceptions for certain threads and discussions. I battled a little bit but not much. I remember Tannfeen, Bubba Mo, Jørn Jeezy and a few others. I felt there was a lot of elitism going on so I gave a shit tbh, when I wanted to get more serious the Homer controversy with newspapers and police getting involved it seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back, and hh.no died pretty quickly after that. Wish there were some sort of warning, a lot of sick texts and work got deleted just like that.

I hate the "I'm bored today"-persona I had on that site now, lol. But if you remember an annoying brat called Kringle saying shit for that purpose alone at times that would be me, wouldn't be surprised if you don't cus I wasn't that active and joined around 05. What was your name over there?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 05-22-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote