View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 12:19 AM   #8
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Im 10 tall cans and a half gram in and i can articulate, what the fuck are you on
i'd put you to shame as far as drinking I can garauntee you that, or maybe i'd put myself to shame... wait I already did that legally and figuratively...

drugs, nah drugs i've been drug free, more or less for like 8 years... not counting weed.. was highly addicted to oxy and then heroin from 20-30...

now I just drink myself into oblivion... but hey I was nicer when I was on drugs...id smile at you and tell you all the best things and then steal your grandmas wedding ring and beat the fuck out of whoever with a smile on my face.

now I have a frown on my face and just drink way too much. But I still wouldn't go back to doing that shit.... you can at least trust me now.