View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default BA Presents - 8 Man Show N' Prove Tourney - SIGN UP

I wanted something other than just NEWBIE Tourney since not everyone is a "newbie" with that being said Netcees Battle Arena brings you new guys a.....

Man
Show N' Prove Mini Tourney!

@TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO
@Vengeance
@SMaSH
@Zuchiefiasco
@Aura
@FGR
@Coop
@Mac
@slecht
@Adverse
@Grizz

These are pretty much the only folks I want in the Tourney. It's going to be quick and mags will be involved each round maybe a video or two. There's 11 people or so, I will not be picking the 8. Its the first 8 to sign up.

This was strictly based off of new arrivals slash comebacks that hadn't posted in a while and haven't made a big impact yet or previously been in a newbie tourney here.

4 battles to start
2 battles for Semi-Finals
1 Winner!!

Glad to see all the new people and being active at that. Something else to keep you busy. Accomplishment under your name and a cash prize for the winner, amount tba in mag. So sign up and prove to the NCGs you got what it takes!

FIRST 8 TO SIGN IN THIS THREAD

1. Adverse
2. FGR
3. Mac
4. Coop
5. Wanderer
6. slecht
7. SMaSH
8. evaD

Stand by - Packed Graves

****Battles will be set in the Battle Arena forum the following day of the 8th person signing up. Good luck.

Last edited by Incredible; 05-24-2020 at 05:43 PM.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote