Old 05-18-2020, 01:27 PM   #4
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Let's get this over with

Inf aka the Randall Weems of text aka made separate account to cheat in his battles aka ur family hates you aka needs to enlist the help of HOF'ers to win tag matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inf
Goodbye thread, I'm honeslty thinking about ending it all. I'll still be around till Sunday, but i'll probably be too busy getting drugged up and fucked up with alcohol. I just want to say goodbye and reminisce a little bit.
Put down the razor blade...
Fire 100 rounds on this sadboi - ditch his corpse; depressed faggot can leave sunken & deep
They’ll say Answer Captain Nemo; the sub machine put inf 20,000 leagues under the sea
I’m a flight risk.. Got a dozen offshore bank accounts FULL of checks I've been gettin
Your GIRL a flight risk.. bitch so fat if she rides a plane it’ll cause the next 9/11
She denies that you’re her BF & she’s a KNOWN horned-foot halfling fucker
So if ur putting a label on ANY relationship it’s your sex doll’s Amazon tracking number
I’ll bash the shit out this Narc til this bitch is bleeding, these fists are speedy as lightning
Hit u with so many repeated punches u gone pm Blue & snitch on me for recycling
Stomp your fucking Jaw til it cracks, hammer u with a right til ur screw's loose
Ur mom’ll beg me to break the action.. Then hand me ur grandaddy’s rifle to shoot u
No one wants to see your wack ass overworded concepts in line to go for the belt
Half the shit you write doesn’t register; but you will 3 times just to vote for yourself
Bodybuilder? U Built your rep begging cash & blue to carry your bars while u steady slipping
Claim u swole; all we spotted was u hanging over their heads while they did all the heavy lifting
I’m a BJJ expert; butterfly, spider, lasso position; I’m in control ANY way I grapple this queer
Inf knows ALL about guardin variety - he’s been considered THAT his whole text battling career
I'll fuck your sister at gunpoint.. cock the P220 and get to digging her out
Looks like Sharon Stone - her basic instinct’s to spread her legs when that sig's in her mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
I know INF his verses have been powerhouses
Week 4 you got BODIED - all it took was an Amish dude to check if he was gassed
Powerhouses? He took ur LIGHTS out - holmes had the wronnng type of energy for cash

Last edited by Answer; 05-22-2020 at 12:29 AM.