View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 06:34 PM   #29
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Technically i quit because i saw an email the boss left on the computer about them in the process of terminating me but yeah shit sucks either way
I've been there. My last, last boss was a nit picking, bean counting, spilled milk crying, fire breathing, nuclear level arsehole so it either quit or trip them when they were walking down a flight of stairs. Listened to the good Angel on that one fortunately. Keep your chin up and take care. Something better will find you.

Jogging on the spot for the mag. 1st draft written for my battle too because apparently I don't have anything more productive to do with my time.

Probably a dumb query, but do broken lines still count as one? Meaning...

If I start the sentence here..

..but finish it here.

^That's still one line right? Had some people in the past get anal as a suppository about shit like that.