View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 06:39 AM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

i've heard that vinnie paz song before... never saw the video

but yeah some white rappers are good... atmosphere... aesop rock and those dudes, but other than 'hip hop heads' they aren't known or respected. They have their own lane or did at one point and go with it. I listened to all that shit, but growing up people who I was around would be like wtf is that. I heard about it on here.. no one I knew listened to it and when i'd play it they'd be like nahh.

But regaurdless I think white rappers don't have it too easy, you could say Em.. but he was an exception, and a lot of the dudes I grew up with and stuff wasnt even listening to eminem at all. I did, but I was an exception.

So yeah the truth is white rappers have a hard road unless they get like a niche market or whatever like atmosphere/aesop/brother ali... or some total weird niche shit like ICP or something.

Although back in the day who was the main buyers of rap music, it was middle class to upper middle class white people buying CD's. And they don't want to see someone who looks like them... they want to see/hear something they aren't used to hearing, some ghetto black dude or at least someone pretending to be a ghetto black dude.