Old 05-06-2020, 05:38 PM   #67
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
Lol "This town ain't big enough for the both of us."

Don't suppose you got the skinny on what happened to RB? Last I was involved was the start of 2016. I dropped by recently and there's a few dudes talking literal gay stuff in every post they make, dummy accounts to advert free viruses and one girl I'm sure is on drugs making posts of non-sequiturs about family and tupac. That's it.

Tumbleweed central mate.
Lol that’s A disciple and she’s bi polar or some shit. Clinically crazy like she takes pills and shit for it.

Last time is was active with writers was 4 years ago. Topical league was going they had a Haiku league which was where I stayed and LLL was popping. Now it’s ghost town for weirdos. Shit is sad really