Old 05-05-2020, 06:29 PM   #17
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 6 feet View Post
I think nerves are good in a situation like this because it shows you care. Whether it's words on a page or your vocals on a track you're putting yourself out there for people to judge. Showcasing your talent is always a personal thing regardless of the circumstances.

Trust me, I get it too, and this is coming from someone who spend 4 years total living out of a suitcase doing touring theatre shows the length and breadth of the UK. It didn't matter if the audience was kids or adults, 2000 performances later I still got butterflies. 20+ years on and off doing topical battles and it's the same.
Well said. Yeah, if you're not shitting yourself while staring at a blank page with a deadline looming ahead than you are not a writer lol.