View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 05:18 PM   #15
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
thank you bro. im not lying when i say i've never been more nervous to right than for that battle. Not sure if thats normal but its honest lulz. I wish more people voted because i can almost guarantee, the votes would have been much closer - the result might even be different. and now i got bodey lulz. no breaks for me man.
I think nerves are good in a situation like this because it shows you care. Whether it's words on a page or your vocals on a track you're putting yourself out there for people to judge. Showcasing your talent is always a personal thing regardless of the circumstances.

Trust me, I get it too, and this is coming from someone who spend 4 years total living out of a suitcase doing touring theatre shows the length and breadth of the UK. It didn't matter if the audience was kids or adults, 2000 performances later I still got butterflies. 20+ years on and off doing topical battles and it's the same.