View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 04:08 AM   #15
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Their crew was called C.L.A.S.H

Calefaction
Larkin
ALIEN
Sound
Hush

yooooo.. if thats the alien that I think I remember.. ask him if he remembers this rhyme I once wrote.. I was like 6 or 7 years old when I shared this rhyme with him over the net.. lol

"ayo, drive by, tranquilize, scrape the blue off the sky, get drunk, get hiy/the worlds about to end and my names apocalypse/rocking this, locking this, you niggas aint stopping this/so fuck you nigga, and go to fuckin hell/front fell, first jail, get blazed well/ten pound atomic bomb blowing up ya spot, apocalypse rockin this, and you niggas aint hot"

I went by the alias name of apocalypse back in those days, on the streets, on some emcee shit, as well.. Alien was my dude, man.. we use to cypher when I was a kid over the "tight freestylers" chat room back in the early 90s and collaborate on madd shit.. that was like my first net bud, when I had first ever gotten a computer as a kid.. and if it is the alien that I had known as a kid, I remember the colored blue font that he use to use on the chatrooms and everything.. @Rawn MD was in that circle as well, I met him around that same age.. His AOL screen name back in 1992 was, "G MONEY43", and we all use to battle and cypher together on madd shit.. just ask @Rawn MD to check his aim buddy list, im pretty sure he'll find my screen name listed as, "Cleptho6916".. just a heads up, would be nice to link up with dude again..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote