View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 12:31 AM   #10
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

When I vote I read the verses the day before and then on the day I actually vote.

So I can say "what's memorable about this one", before I read it again.

Brokenhal0, while you can certainly construct a verse and have a way with rhymes, I'm just not hit with anything memorable.

I don't participate I stay to my self
pray to myself real pride im okay with this hell

I thought that was simple yet dope. But the verse goes on to talk about your niche at netcees I guess? Even though you were tying it to pride it just take a little edge off doing few lines relating to netcees. I've seen it done well before, but I didn't like it here.

I want to vote for you lol, but I have to read both verses carefully and conclude based on that.
Your verses have a good audio quality to them; can be rapped well. That is a strength. Just, like myself, need to work on capturing the reader and narratives and all that jazz.

Adverse
A truly come to jesus moment with a good buildup. Based on some of the phrasing it appears the dude has a problem with intravenous drugs.
For your standards I'm expecting something better and not so cliche. But that's because I have high standards for you.
Technically OK didn't wow me like your alien verse though.
Enough to take the dub here because it was a story that rhymed
Being looked down on by the buildings Good line

V Adverse