View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 03:51 AM   #78
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Try to look at this from my perspective then:

Threads go up, the topic is “GREED”, I write a verse and after posting the topic has been changed to ENVY with no prior warning or informing me of it being changed.

My opponent goes +30 lines over the agreed line limit, and it’s allowed to stand. I have never known this be allowed, anywhere FYI.

The same moderator, and my opponent, vote for each other every week, that’s 9 consecutive battles in a row in the same league without fail, and you expect me to believe that’s a coincidence? Right.

There’s a lot of foul play going on in this league right now and I’m bewildered as how none of you can see why I might not be happy with the current situation of events that have gone down this week.

It’s sullied what could otherwise have been a good battle.

Last edited by Diablo; 04-26-2020 at 03:55 AM.