View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 06:47 PM   #7
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

broken:
your writers voice was smooth.. rhyme scheme dope and your general delivery of the story was dope.. i few hot lines and and few multi lines.. the personal emotion you put to the topic was cool.. good piece

ad:
lines were a little stretched compared to halos and you both covered drugs.. but your whole 6 lines straight you had in there about the inner turmoil really brought this piece together for me right up to the bit where the hole is in your character soul.. cool verse all in all because of the relevance to emotion in description.. you ended it pretty cool to with the walk through the doors good story telling..

vote = adverse

though i think halos was more tightly written adverse had the more creative and descriptive piece.. gl guys thanks