Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
how the fuck am I retarded motherfucker because I love hiphop so fucking much, that I choose to post lil keystyles on hiphop community forums so that I can have some fun?.. what am I supposed to do, tell raekwon and others of the Wu Tang Clan to stop whatever is it that their doing to follow me on a message board so that they can validate who I am because of some fucking loser like you who just cant grasp the truth of myself once being a member of the Wu Tang Clan? at that, theirs a deadly virus destroying the world and killing thousands and thousands of innocent people throughout the world as of this exact moment.. so do you really think that lowering my standards to anothers' jealousy such as your own, can be of anything beneficial to myself? I beg to differ kiddo.
Yeah definitely sub 90 IQ
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote