View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 04:57 PM   #154
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
you arent embarrassed to call someone a liar when hes telling the truth? but also, you dont know a lick about him nor have an ideal reason to even believe whether hes lying or not? Thats very mentally challenging of you to believe your own lies to satisfy your own jealous quench in attempting to also (perhaps) maybe even believe in the conscious of your mind that your doing somebody else a favor by trying to knock someone off of their high horse.. especially being when that person humbly invited you to his forum community, and has yet to even attempt to even remotely come close to portraying to being on his high horse. I find you to be very mentally ill. In essence, doesn't his website tell you enough that he is a active business, a entrepreneur, as his youtube references underline a following of fans who take an interest in listening but also, sharing his music? Or do you simply just want to be knocked the fuck out for being an asshole? You let me know right now, because brother, we can do this and get this shit off of our chests like grown adults and I will tell you first hand, you cannot even come close to beating me in a physical fight.
Wait aminute u live in allen town? Yeah your puerto rican.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote