- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamurai View Post
what do the panthers have to show for the 15 career games where he had 10+ targets? one win

what do the panthers have to show for his five career games with over 100 yards receiving? no wins

last year alone, 72% of his receptions came while they were trailing.

i love him, i do. i'm glad he got paid. he's one of the most dynamic players in the nfl.

but even with kyle allen starting 14 of those 48 games, it's just not necessarily the wisest use of resources with the way the game is played now.

Oh don't get me wrong, the team is a dumpster fire. They are beginning the process of a complete and utter overhaul/rebuild in my opinion. Defense is an absolute shell of what it was

If I was Tallon I probably would have traded him provided I could get a kings random (likely given his value right now) and use those assets as the building blocks of a rebuild

But current team dynamics aside , the man is not just a RB and my point is he deserves that money from some team as one of the best offensive weapons in football. I don't believe the standard don't overpay a RB phrase applies to him as a football player
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote