View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i think zeke peaked, but then again the dallas oline fell apart.

i just look at guys like dalvin cook. there is a dalvin cook in every draft. there are 10 of him. but will they get the opportunity? probably not.

im biased though as a ravens fan. gus edwards looks incredible on the ravens. he could run for 1500 yards if we didn't have ingram. he'd be lucky to make another roster in the nfl.

so a talent like cmac is pretty rare, since he consistently can make something out of nothing.

im just glad it isn't my team paying him lol. i'd much rather have a team built to plug in any back to have success. i'd use that money on my o-line and never have a rb that wasn't on the veteran minimum or a rookie deal
I agree but at times running backs can carry your season...Henry last year was prime example....his skill set led the Titans to the success they had....the oline was good but not many backs could of did what Henry did in that particular situation.

Zeke hasn't peaked it's just Dallas offense changed when the line got fucked up....and now with the new coaching staff I don't see Zeke getting as many carries and even though it will hurt his stats it will give him more years on his knees.....

Dalvin Cook is elite.... honestly cooks skill level is top 5 in the league when healthy ...saying there's 10 cooks in every draft is just some next level uh oh bullshit lol.....you know better than that....but I also get the whole system shit....but I think that's why players like CMC and Barkley are so special because they can play in any offense....

I think Alvin kamara showed last year he isn't a every down back...not having ingram exposed Ak
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote