Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Ehhhhh I dunno here.. cash cow was worded humourous enough for me to like it, the Blue Ivy idea I’ve seen done before (it may not have been used against Blue though, granted)

I think I’m going to go against the grain and say Blue got this for me

It just felt the fresher of the two and I liked the more comedic delivery over the similie tie-in

Going against the grain? It was one vote.

Cash and Blue this wasn't a dope battle. You both phoned it in. This is the semi finals with two of the best textcees ever to lace them up I expected more.

Let's get into the bahs...

Tell the doctors to get his meds ready...no way is this hombre testin’ me
Once I beat this pussy up, out comes the Blue Ivy...like Jay and Beyoncé’s pregnancy
Okay. Well we know Blue Ivy isn't an original concept so let's see if it's flipped well enough or worded good enough to be salvagable. "Beat the pussy up, out comes Blue Ivy" Okay so the double meanings here save the concept somewhat... Okay.. Not so bad...

how’s this hick from the sticks throwin’ shade at my state of affairs?!
my business is a Cash Cow...this Amish faggot’s just won 2nd place in the fair
okay so coming at him for being a hick. Amish... Is Cash Amish? Don't know if I've seen that but helps the bar if he is. Okay so Cash Cow... ok so you used his name that helps.. Amish faggot won 2nd place in the fair... 2nd place in a fair is impressive I'd rather you said he couldn't place at the fair or something... Also being Rich and being Amish isn't a direct contrast as the Amish usually are land wealthy. If Cash won 2nd at state fair with his cow I'd assume he has considerable land or at least enough to hold a few cows.

Alright, so that's how you know you're dealing with vets. When at first glance you're like these bars are average but you look into them and it gets more intricate. I've never heard Blue's angle on Cash and it would hit harder if I knew for sure Cash was Amish. Cash's Blue Ivy is played nameplay but the double meanings were decent. Although Beat the pussy up is a bit amateurish... So I've got to go off who's bar I enjoyed more I've got to go with Cashius here.

Last edited by Aero; 04-11-2020 at 01:03 PM.