Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

ayo

ayo

You know I'm eatin'!
This scrawny fucks done for.. He better run before we see a slav beaten
You'll see this pencil neck disappear when eyes on 'em quicker than the Joker at a mob meetin'
I'd Carole Baskins this vegan faggot, but I'm gonna have to Tiger King this frail groupie
Cus we'd know for sure if u were feed to the tigers, they'd start playing jazz flute & eating kale smoothies
There's no ignorin' me.. Tools give ya chest pains, if it's guns I'm scorchin' theses
Pull up to his crib with the mask on & a trunk full of cans like I was preppin' for the quarantine
& I know you're home now, bust the door down while u & the wife are grillin' the TV
Whole squad strapped - surround ya with sticks then cover the bodies like we're building a teepee
You'll need DR circles & hate votes to win this.. Listen pipsqueak, I'm a legend so don't try it
We seen Disneys take on the fable, there's always rodents around a beanpole when gunnin' for a giant
We'll be needing hearses, or station wagons. U a buck 10 soaking wet & ur contribution is a curse
Sumthin this wirey tries to spark shit, the whole house'll burn down.. & we'd rather die in it than read ur verse
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY