View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 10:29 PM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
@sraL what’s up bro
@Objective I’ll mod you if lars doesn’t respond we need to move on people still have interest in this
Sounds good. I'm ready to get this popping unless he steps up NOW. I'll get threads up tomorrow night and we'll continue like before. Check ins by Wednesday and verses by Friday. Will get back on track with threads up on Mondays, check in's by Wednesday and so on after that. :)

I'm still thinking about continuing on with Picture Topics for Week 2 but will switch it up every week after that to give everyone a little bit of everything as we keep it moving. I will not give a heads up ahead of time of what next concept will be as part of the challenge is to adapt to what you're given.

Would it be possible to get a sub-forum with the same name?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o