View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 06:56 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Everything doesn’t deserve a reaction, and leaving with this...

Finny, I was playing high school football when Brady was in Mich. like I said, a lot of my buddies who I played football with/teammates also followed Mich for the simple fact our uniforms were identical to their uniforms. So we all just followed Mich at the time. I graduated High School the same year Brady was drafted.

Idiot. I followed college football more at that time and still do but not as much.
You're such a fucking stan i can't believe it. Like i said previously, THE BEST COLLEGE SCOUTS IN THE WORLD AT THW TIME THOUGHT DUDE WAS A BUST WHEN DRAFTED IN THE 6TH ROUND. You're fucking kidding yourself thinking ANYONE is going to believe your bullshit. But let's say you DID, let's forget the fact NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD BELIEVED IT but you. Why the fuck aren't you a millionaire? If you KNEW Brady was going to be all All-Time great, wouldn't you have bet some money on it?

If you bet 100 dollars the year Bledsoe got hurt on Brady winning a SB that year you'd be a quintillionaire. Stop it. You're trying to impress some dudes on the internet of your Stanship for Brady? FOH.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote