View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 09:25 PM   #73
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I said this to myself, maybe on here before it became a big thing... the biggest thing IMO... is if they refuse people to go to work... the people who own your house be it the bank that you pay your mortgage to.

Be it the person you pay rent to, can stay home. The people who do your utilities, can kind of stay home... but then theres when a collapse will come.

I would guess the majority of americans are in debt, CC debt and possibly other debt. But we don't really need to worry about that in this scenario, but people even seemingly with nice houses, good jobs etc still are living paycheck to paycheck ... or if the wife and the husband didn't have a paycheck for 3 weeks they couldn't pay the mortgage light bill or buy food.

so if you quarantine off people to stop the virus... say you can't go to work... the business owns saying, well if they can't go to work you get no paycheck. We have to figure out as a country and as an economy, how to give funds to each individual... and for each particular case... have someone read all of it and approve it. Its a very very daunting task, if not impossible I would say. Hopefully it'll never get to that and I don't think it will.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote