View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 10:01 AM   #46
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Anyone recycling can and will be found out, so don't worry about that.
Word, you may be right about that. Recycling is not exactly the same tho cus the pieces may not have been posted yet or anything like that. Think I also read somewhere on this forum: "that OM-piece you want to post? Think about saving that for the topical league", that's what I find pretty fucked up. The challenge and to make the battle fair is writing something new between time frame of when the threads get posted and when the deadline is set imo.

I also remember some time back in one of the topical leagues some dude got found out, or he just mentioned it in passing it was an older verse he posted to show. Nothing really happened about it (to my knowledge) so I just assumed it was a grey area people didn't really care about. I think it still happens by some since it's not easy to tell when people bring forth old pieces that fits a title-topic that haven't been posted before, if you steer too far away from the picture you end up not getting votes either cus it fell too far away. Just my perspective on it all, still find title-topics cool but it doesn't inspire me as much.

I also agree that the topics this week is dope af.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-09-2020 at 10:06 AM.