View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 06:05 PM   #575
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

you're not an rapper, you're just a wanna be, i'll hit you with an instrumental and ask you to rap over the beat, spare me the excuses, it's clear to me, out side of here, you're useless, you're a fucking vampire sucking the life out of your parents, moochin, started dating your momma so i can give you the boot, kick, i got the BOOM na na, in case you loose it, leaving your brains oozing all over your mom's boobs as she looses her shit, trying to argue, it's not child abuse if it's used in defense, they keep telling you that the youth are at risk, but let you tell it, you know everything, i'll knock you out, cut you open then sow you shut and sale your spleen, put your kidneys on ice, and send them to the highest bidder, somebodies drinking tonight, amazed at the price for your liver, these are the kinds of things that can happen, if you don't stop typing and quit with this rapping, i'm tried of you stretching your bars like trying to smoke for a week off a dime bag, i couldn't do it if i had a half, you got that bull shit, i got that super exotic, $20 for a gram, pushing product to your girl and pushing to your fam, i'm already in your world, already know you're a pussy, Fag, and when you fart is the only time you're pushing gas

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 03-04-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote