Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 12:07 PM   #34
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Hey bro I missed u. When I saw this thread before I clicked on it I was seriously thinking where is chyeah to make sense of this. Sad to see that you think this is a joke tho.i don’t think it’s the apocalypse or nothing close but I definitely see the seriousness is the situation at hand.

But everyone should make sure they drink plenty of water and are hydrated and you should be ok for the most part. And of course wash your hands. And think happy thoughts do not think bad things. Stay in good spirits and your bodies should be fine

And of course eat fruits and veggies first and foremost and stay away from pork
Be positive
Drink water
Eat fruits and veggies

You heard it here folks. Coronavirus cured. Shame that doctor in China who went to school to become a medical professional didn’t see this earlier.

Last edited by dull boy; 03-03-2020 at 12:18 PM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote