View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #50
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Getting my meds adjusted today. Starting that job on Monday. Been hanging with my nieces and nephews a bunch, got my PS4 back and a little place i can space out and relax at the house. Things are good today.
What meds do you take I was prescribed Prozac/fluoxetine that’s just the generic version ...same thing when I was in rehab.. and gabapentin at the same time.

I didn’t notice any difference, with things like Prozac and other SSRI’s I know supposedly it’s supposed to take like, months and months to actually have an affect on your depression. And I don’t even know what gabapentin is, thats just what they prescribed me.

And when I was is prison I got on Thorazine.. dunno what that even for but if you get lucky and get to even see a doctor in prison, they just randomly give you that.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote