Thread: RIP Pop Smoke
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:15 PM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
The kid set himself up.

Out there Flexing on the Gram and accidentally left an address in on one of his stories in.
yea. he also had a party at his house earlier that night. don't play where you lay or they'll prey. plus he was out of bond and couldn't legally have guns in his house...and everyone knew this

shit's just sad. his manager also posted pop's address while flexing for a photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the first i heard of him was seeing 50's rip post on twitter
first heard of him last week when he stole a car from a video shoot, checked out 'welcome to the party' thought it was aight. on re-listen, it's pretty dope when ur lit. His album Meet The Woo is dope too

https://open.spotify.com/album/6d1vG...gJC5h8AdMMVvkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I bet I kick in the door, I bet I send him to the lord..
one of his opps wrote that

this thing of ours, huh? not yours cuz ur phoney. but this thing of Ours