View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 05:15 AM   #5
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Lol @ sorry to say @Blue Bayou ... you’re not sorry to say shit, you know what you’re doing. If we didn’t have a grudge you very well would have voted for me, and if you didn’t.. you wouldn’t have voted against me in the hate/swaying vote fashion you did.

I read you and cash I thought you BARELY won.. I could’ve picked your trash line apart word by word like you did mine.. making you sound stupid... and put vote cash.. cuz his wiz better.. and swayed shit, because it was close ..and I thought about doing it but I was like nah I’m not sinking to his level... you know what ya doing, how about this.. I won’t vote on your battles, and don’t vote on mine? How about that.
Dont post pictures to explain you punch. Automatic negative points for that