- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I was born and raised in ny, but i've lived in mt. pleasant michigan for quite a bit of time and I try to be as honest as possible, a lot of people talk a lot of shit on here.. and almost no one has been able to get me legit mad... but you've done it so congrats

I almost just posted my address.. but what would be the point, you wouldn't even show up unless on the off chance you live close to me, which I would love that.. you'd find out how big of a mistake it was

but anyway congrats on people one of the only people ever that got me mad on any of these forums.

I'm in Saginaw. Not far at all.

I doubt you have a car, so I'm more then happy to head your way for a little rendezvous with hands

Name the time and place. Local parking lot would work
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote