View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 06:31 AM   #136
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah I've been very brain dead lately to even read the images you posted about how reading stimulates your brain theres no doubt about it... i've got 2 books on my table right now I just grabbed them.. one book is called All the Lights we Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr I put a subway food coupon book as the bookmarker on page 137 it looks like... and I remember part of it... haven't tried to read it in like a year for sure

its a fiction book that goes back and forth between a deaf french little girl and a german nazi kid... who was an orphan and joined the nazi kids youth thing because it was his best option... seemed like a good book but like I said.. only on page 137 according to my book mark.

and under that was a book I never even opened up.. called Aware by Daniel J Siegel.. "the science of prescence" "The groundbreaking meditation practice"... that must have been something my mom sent me for Christmas or something that I never opened so I don't know if thats good or not.

Last edited by Ouch; 02-12-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote