View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 01:25 AM   #564
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
...I once knew a prolific writer who would write anything on the cypher. Didn't battle much. More of a lover than a fighter. I GUESS.
Maybe it was to relieve stress. Who knows. Maybe his life was a mess. Whatever the case I'm sure he wouldn't confess. Maybe it was just creativity he couldn't suppress. Maybe he was just so full of hot air that the container wouldn't compress.
Oh well. I was impressed.. At times incensed if he made fun of my rhymes in jest.
How dare he be better than me@what I do best? And would he keep going if I do less?
Yes. Back and forth he went. With freestyles with scrubs until he was spent.
Not an ear was lent; it just sat on the webpage. With each new verse the old one was ready for a fresh grave. Maybe he's on a new site now but I don't know his next place.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote