View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 11:58 PM   #2823
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@UnbornBuddha
...Just keeping up appearances, & missing old acquaintances.
Nightly I take my anti-psychotics. They're nothing one-can get wasted with.
Kind of how I took my life and wasted it. Should go back to college.
Play me some Bach or Mozart and impress me with your knowledge.
I don't scare easily. Tell me the latest news of the health care industry.
My Aunt has uterine cancer. The doctor diagnosed her, but you did it faster.
UH HUH; Switching subjects to my missing objects which were robbed from me by a missing suspect.
This happened while I took a nap. A charm, a coin, and a 1,500 page book of raps. Don't know how he found my house. It's not on a map.
(And it's trite.)Where's our mutual friend?--Our missing acolyte.. Perhaps we should use a global positioning satellite!
Just know that good beats lead to great feats. And good beets lead to great feasts. BORED? TAKE THESE--
Magic mushrooms changed my life. Still single; you should take the girl you have and make her your wife.
Is it true that you still don't have sight? Tell me Neo, what should I do at night before I lose my life. Still smoking tobacco; on my way to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Are you kidding? I could write a constructive multiple with ease. And it's something I'd do for free.
All these requests, but you really can't do anything for me.
Other than speak words with sweet verbs. Or if you see me in the street, swerve... And tell me this wasn't a weak,verse.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote