View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:12 AM   #351
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Let me break it down for you homie faggot

The code isn’t incoherent, the way you fail to tie together anything you say into one narrative is.

Your stupid maze game relates because it’s the only code you’ve posted that is actually something you wrote (maybe not even)

If you had any talent with programming and cs concepts you wouldn’t be posting what you’ve been posting. You don’t actually work in the industry or have real skills. You’re a hobbyist and not even a high level one.

If Silvers friend you’re referring to is any black women that account has posted it is in fact Silver herself (allegedly) who is an actual certified legal retard (confirmed)
Wow there is no lengths you wouldn't go to huh...
Bro you can look at my linkedin page dumb fuck I am everything I said I was and worked as an IA for HP. Everything I said was 100% true and I have a bachelors degree in game engine development. I also have credits under computer network administration as well as application development. Your accusations are weak bro. Show me something you've done. Because it don't make sense to get judged by some moron who obviously don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

and hating on silver like that just shows you will stop at no lengths to hide the fact that you are a certified idiot.

Dude click the link in my sig moron lmao really... you think game engine development ain't shit...
I created all that stuff and a lot more. Bro just quit cause I know you have nothing to show anyone.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡

Last edited by Scripter; 01-19-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote