View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:07 AM   #349
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl
Default Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Let me break it down for you homie faggot

The code isn’t incoherent, the way you fail to tie together anything you say into one narrative is.

Your stupid maze game relates because it’s the only code you’ve posted that is actually something you wrote (maybe not even)

If you had any talent with programming and cs concepts you wouldn’t be posting what you’ve been posting. You don’t actually work in the industry or have real skills. You’re a hobbyist and not even a high level one.

If Silvers friend you’re referring to is any black women that account has posted it is in fact Silver herself (allegedly) who is an actual certified legal retard (confirmed)
Look you get your facts straight Don't be calling me names you don't know me like that
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote