Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter View Post
First its incoherent, than its the most well known and then some how the maze game I built in 2 hours relates...
Now if we were talking about the way you create sentences when you try to speak then incoherent would make lots of sense here lol.
I kinda thought I heard you say I'm not sure what any of that stuff is... lmfao

Oh an tell @Silver id like to get in his friends honeypot dwamn
Let me break it down for you homie faggot

The code isn’t incoherent, the way you fail to tie together anything you say into one narrative is.

Your stupid maze game relates because it’s the only code you’ve posted that is actually something you wrote (maybe not even)

If you had any talent with programming and cs concepts you wouldn’t be posting what you’ve been posting. You don’t actually work in the industry or have real skills. You’re a hobbyist and not even a high level one.

If Silvers friend you’re referring to is any black women that account has posted it is in fact Silver herself (allegedly) who is an actual certified legal retard (confirmed)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote