View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 05:58 PM   #253
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter View Post
Really? is that what you find cool? being fake?
I just find that pathetic and self serving, it will bite you in the ass one day for sure because people will eventually catch on to it and do it back to you in a way you wont recover from. Trolling can be fun, I like to joke and have fun. and honestly im hoping thats not the case because I am everything I say I am. Dude if being fake toward others makes you happy then youre gonna have a rough life. Adults dont play that shit..
Yeah asking if being Asian is okay was kind of trollish but sometimes people really want to know how you see it. If the worst thing to you is being embarrassed by someone else. Then you are in for a rude awaking. You have to look like the fool to be one of the greats
You're investing way too much energy into this shit