View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:59 PM   #243
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
bitch stfu

you came in here acting like you had elite hax0r skillz or some dumb shit

instantly I posted your name and pic with zero info on you at all provided

you did absolutely nothing in retaliation and looked like a fucking idiot

started threatening a whole bunch of nothing and copy/pasting Homer Simpson written in wind dings for some bizarro reason while we laughed at you

more info was posted about you that you successfully did jack shit with

more lame threats you didn’t follow through on

i post a pic of ur kids with sperm on their face after you threaten to detonate nuclear war on my motherboard if I do... and still nothing

then you call me out for a fistfight, which I accepted, only for you to back out of that too

are we meant to somehow be afraid you’ll talk a lot then... do nothing?

that’s all I’m seeing ITT tbcancer
Dude you are such a fake ass you know why I aint hacking your forum moron. Its because you dont own the web server you rent from it. So really its because im not stupid asshole. Dont act like your elite you fucking shit stain. How hard is it to get someones info when its already given to you through the server. Either your really stupid and dont understand the difference or you just putting on a show for the ones that dont know.
I mean bro can you be real 2 seconds I doubt it. Because this is why you have a forum. I guess cause you have such a tiny penis you feel like you gotta have this power over people and take advantage of it any chance you get. So yeah I'm not gonna try to hack a server that dont even belong to you cause I aint trying to go to jail.
God I wish you would grow a dick I think everyone would be much happier if you did. All this started as a joke and its obvious you couldn't take it.
But I got news for you bro. I am gonna handle this you fucking sad ass mother fucker. I was fine with all the trolling till you posted pics of my kids.
You over stepped bro and guess what moron you can delete the shit from the forum but the servers still have it, I know because I am quite knowledgeable.
and bro me saying I'm elite never happened in fact all I did was offer people to join my group to learn. I may not know everything about hacking and I never said I did. You fuckers just put words in my mouth so you could justify attacking me, because that's how your pathetic ass is. Congrats 4 years later and you're still the same pathetic little dick.
Yeah and bro I dont know how you were raised but the way I was raised, I fought my own battles. I don't call all my friends to fight my battles for me that's some pussy shit bro for real.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡

Last edited by Scripter; 01-16-2020 at 05:08 PM.
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote