View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 07:54 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Diode -- where you building ya house?

I saw something the other day but didn't read fully or anything that you're having a new house built? Still in Jersey?

My mom just built a new house in Sarasota in a gated community for like 700k or so roughly, she won't tell me because she knows i'll get mad about it. Bitch has never had a dog in her life and bought 2 "Burmadoodles", pre trained and shipped from Utah for 5k a piece. Reason I would get mad is because the majority of the money was supposed to go to me, inherited via my grandparents but what was in writing is she gets it. So I get a 250$ ipad for xmas and a 100$ for my birthday. Bitch.

And I'm sure she got raped on prices but she had it built with no problems that she told me about at least, within 5 months maybe. Her husband is an ex military ex military academy principal from inner city chicigao. I don't know what he knows about anything, he might just be along for the ride.

But if I were paying for it and I'm supposing you're like me, I'd want to know exactly where you buy the windows from, how much the mark up is, and if I can do things myself I'll do it. Would be a headache... how's that going mang?

Last edited by Ouch; 12-17-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote