View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #16
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Its up and down but its always there. Other than being in prison I've drank every single day for probably 7 years. I don't do drugs anymore, other than smoking weed like once or twice a week.

But no I'm not doing well. The downward spiral all happened when I got in major legal problems and was wrongly labeled a 'violent' felon. And so after that I blame everyone... judges, lawyers the internet websites and society as a whole. Which causes me to be angry, which causes me to drink even more which obviously isn't a good thing.

Potential employers and stuff don't even need to use a background check app to see what I've done. If you just go to google and type in my name my mugshot comes up and its on mugshots.com and another one. And its just very very depressing. It paints a picture of me that I truely am not, but theres nothing I can do about it. Accourding to the charges listed I did forgery (it was a 100$ check that my girlfriend told me I could write her name on, we broke up and called the bank and said it was forged). 2 dui's and assault/resisting/obstructing a police officer.. I didn't do anything to the police other than talk a bunch of shit call them nazis/pigs/whatever. Thats not good but on paper it looks like i'm some crazy horrible dangerous person and its just not true. But no one will give you the chance to explain it.... and again thats very depressing. So, drink more.

Last edited by Ouch; 12-12-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote