View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 09:15 AM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default Holocene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lol yea must be cuz the apps

I'm gone
lmao

jolly as shit, also melancholy. snow on the ground, just the start. sure we'll get 8+ ft this winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
nigga you say a handle... a handle what.... and nah I really doubt you drank like me.... and or maybe now I was just going to speak to you on the phone.. but i'm sure you don't want to beause of all ya gay ass apps you use
a handle is 1.750ML you stupid bitch. say something colloquial. i need to get my bearings and a feel for where i'm at but u aint hearing that, they shout FREEZE. im a tourist trapped by townies who put bounties out on me in all surrounding counties. imagine gatekeeping alcoholism. OMG IM DYING HARDER THAN U

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I thought I liked you're fake and i'l never talk to you again... have a good one thouugh man...
lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Make America drink again

boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
MADA
UNRULY