Old 10-20-2019, 12:45 PM   #38
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its simple really

pharmaceutical companies are like all companies. they are in business to profit. they are jacking up prices because health insurance and the governnment pay those prices. if it costs 1 dollar to make a pill, but i can charge 10, and actually get it, why would i ever charge less?

if you remove the guarantee they are forced to compete. if no one is ensuring i get 10 dollars a pill, im dropping to 9. my competition drops to 8. i gotta drop to 7, etc. etc.

same with college, if the government isn't backing loans, colleges ain't getting money, tuition prices have to drop, everything drops.

you would rather have the government just say, you have to sell your 1 dollar pill for 5 dollars, and we're also gonna tax the fuck out of you because you are too successful.

so more money goes to this entity you view as corrupt, companies and people have less rights to do as they see fit, and the bloat of useless government grows as they have more of our money to misspend and throw down the drain in those same corporate interests you despise