Old 10-19-2019, 02:31 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
1 - people desperate for change are not confined to the far left. the "far left" are people that understand and support the policies on the table that actually help the desperation in this country. msm has told the middle and right these policies are radical and communist and blah blah because those are media companies owned by the industries that will lose profit if implemented. people are desperate for change on the left and the right(hence trump). the middle is fine with the status quo because they are typically middle class and don't understand what's happening because they are glued to msnbc. if what you're saying is true about trump vs. radical left, then biden would be smooth sailing, but he's not because his policy stances do not resonate. to be clear, no one running is radical left. bernie is the furthest, and he is just simply left. it only feels radical because the national spectrum has been pulled to the right over the last 20 years.

2 - i disagree centrism is the only way to take votes from the right. but truthfully the focus is probably more on the third of the electorate that didn't vote last time. the goal is more so to get those people involved. but like i said, bernie did a town hall on fox news, ripping into trump, announcing that he would take on big pharma, the military industrial complex, fight for medicare for all. he got a standing ovation. left & right agree on a lot of those issues.

3 - polls are polls. they are the opinions of people polled at that time. nobody is afraid to give support to trump in a poll lol, it's anonymous. but usually the polls are biased against young voters and independents. i look at the demographics of each poll carefully to see if they're worth a shit or not. some of them are. some are not. the ones on tv usually are manipulated or weighted in certain directions, usually old, likely voters.
i agree, polls are polls. complete and utter nonsense.

biden isn't the middle of the road guy, he is the establishment middle of the road guy. he's also a bumbling out of touch old perverted fool. no one likes him left right or center, other than heavily entrenched establishment dems.

the media isn't portraying the leftist candidates as radical, their policies are. they may not seem radical in another country, but in america, where there is supposed to be liberty and freedom, they are extremely radical.

there are radical viewpoints the right is for that i disagree with as well, im not attacking them like they are the only nutjobs, just pointing out your views are tinted by things you are for. you need to go after people who aren't for the things you are for. finding one thing you agree on means nothing when you are for 5 other things that they oppose more than anything.

i view myself as the center right leaning person who didn't vote, and has no interest to. the left should be catering to me. im a random middle class working stiff in a swing state. the dems are so far removed from me and others in my position it comes off like they are trying to lose on purpose