Old 10-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
imo bernie has a huge chance of beating trump.
(edit; tbc i think warren & biden would get beat by a sizable margin)

supporting bernie does actually benefit people
i also do other things that directly benefit people, this is not hard work

i also help tulsi's campaign
word reading back my comment it sounded dickish but my keyboard is a piece of shit so i cut shit short after fighting with it

i think bernie has the best chance, but i mean i just dont see any of them winning. granted the left and alot of people didn't think trump had a chance so maybe im wrong. but the fact that everyone i come in contact with that were trump guys have all doubled down and have loved everything he's done its just like yea i dunno

he's been bodying it for his constituency

i also don't think it helps bernie had a heart attack the other day lol. the dems need to be done with this 78 person nonsense, and just support someone who is much more centrist.

bernie is way too left. but i can't understand why anyone likes warren or biden at all.

i disagree with a ton of tulsi's shit but she's easily the best candidate amongst the bunch. but again shes further to the center so that makes her more bearable to me