View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 10:36 PM   #8
Lucipher Howlz

Lucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant future

sinacog: This was pretty cool. Not really up my alley but I liked the change of pace. It felt really to the point and direct. Other than that I felt there was no climax. No stand out part. I also didn't like the repetitiveness of some of your lines. It was way too much. I feel you werent that creative when it came to writing to this certain picture. Some of it had a lot of potential. Your flow was solid for the most part. but there was no stand out lines that jumped out to me more than the other.

PA: Your opening three bars were perfect. Nice opening. Flowed really well and the concept fit very nice with the picture. The lynching and fires/ simple desires bar was dope. could have been perfect if ya added a word or 2 tho. At the end part I wasnt a fan of. One line you talk about being united and it takes a little love and then you follow it with being beaten with billy clubs. Then its back to love and unity again. I thought that billy club line was mis placed. Altho I do get what you were saying but it wasnt going with the way the momentum was flowing with the piece. This is just me being picky. Overall I was feeling your verse. nice drop.

MVGT: P.A I just felt his verse was more entertaining and well developed.