View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 07:28 AM   #5
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

diablo:
dude this is a new style with a touch of that fine descriptional vocab you have, your natural tongue is very attractive.. I did a loose style as far as rhyme structure like this awhile go on here, I think it is a more punchy style kind of captures the vs better.. so I like it but from teaching I hate it, like where are all the rhymes standards beat up my head lucky there is such thing as evolution.. dope on the saurus thing my fav part of your monkey doodle very nice imagery and info enjoyable.. your point of view writers voice is what shone on this.. great job..

mr. j:
really dope concept you captured, rhyme structure was off the hook and emotion was real nice.. all in all story told was top knotch.. the delivery was very smooth.. topics inserted about the human behind television as a monkey was a real nice play on the topic..

Creativity-- diablo
Entertainment-- diablo
Flow-- mr j.
Rhyme Scheme-- diablo
Consistency/Topic-- diablo
Literary Devices (alliteration, assonance, allusion, etc..) -- mr j
Emotion-- diablo
Imagery-- mr j.

Vote-- diablo