Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
This is like Greg Oden calling Shaq washed up lmao
Do you think I’m talking about text?

I’m talking about life

You’re a career loser

Broke little faggot that drives his boyfriends 2008 bmw and tells his other loser friends that have no prospects in life he’s got da forine

Do your future child a favor and leave them now, I’m sure that basic slut will find yet another baby daddy in the hood quick enough. I get the hesitation to since you turned out so poorly without a father but your girl has advantages in the wild. She can feed her children like a seagull feeds it’s babies by eating Brooklyn garbage and turning it into porridge in her soup bowl of a lower jaw. They’ll be alright.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote