View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:16 PM   #2
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
When is AOBC due to report earnings and do you foresee positive earnings? Diode is right in that earnings aren't what they used to be.

Shorters have the 50 day Moving Average at 9.28 they can begin to reject the stock at. A clear break above 9.28 and it would interest me but again this has a high float, is on a downtrend, and I don't know what to anticipate earnings to be.
I looked up a yahoo finance article and it seems earnings could be lukewarm. But based on chart it's gonna go hard up or down and I'm guessing up.

Speaking of software companies in diode's region since he does software in SC RHT is gonna massively shit the bed soon and puts will make you a small fortune if timed correctly