Thread: 60 days in
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #9
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

the pod houses the dorm to my understanding?

it was set up like this....the K pod or block that I was in housed like 50 inmates or so if I had to guess.....our beds were set up 2 inmates to a cell.....I use the term cell loosely....it didn't have bars and they rarely closed the door up on u. there was a bathroom with a dozen or so separate shower stalls and toilets an shit obv. then there was a wide open common area with tables, chairs and a couple tvs. They let us play ball like once a week too.

when I was put into work release though it was a little different....maybe what youre meaning by dorm.......instead of having two inmate cells for houses all the inmates just slept in one open room filled with bunk beds...was maybe like 20 inmates there.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote